All Village of Manchester employees are considered critical infrastructure workers and/or support and essential operations remain up and running at this time. Steps we are taking to help stem the spread of the virus include:
- Closing Lobby and other public portions of the Village Hall.
- Requesting visitors to use the drop box at the Village door for payments and other documents.
- Requesting use of the website and email for conducting Village business.
- Closing the Village meeting rooms to public meetings through April 6.
- Limiting Village meetings to Council and Planning Commission.
- Suggesting basic personal hygiene measures.
Link to Washtenaw County Health Department- https://www.washtenaw.org/3095/COVID-19
Village Parks — Effective April 3rd, 2020, The Village of Manchester has made the decision to close access to our parks pavilions and play structures until further notice. Also, at this time we will not be accepting parks reservation applications. We are hopeful that these measures will help to reduce spreading the virus by removing some of the temptation to gather. Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep us all safe.