All Village of Manchester employees are considered critical infrastructure workers and/or support and essential operations remain up and running at this time. Steps we are taking to help stem the spread of the virus include:
- Opening the Lobby for urgent matters and requesting masks be worn when entering
- Closing public portions of the Village Hall
- Requesting visitors to use the drop box at the Village door for payments and other documents.
- Requesting use of the website and email for conducting Village business.
- Closing the Village meeting rooms to public meetings.
- Suggesting basic personal hygiene measures.
Link to Washtenaw County Health Department- https://www.washtenaw.org/3095/COVID-19
Village Parks — Effective June 8, 2020, The Village of Manchester has made the decision to re-open the parks. We are now accepting parks reservations. Please be mindful of the governors executive orders which currently allow for groups of 100 or less to gather outdoors while practicing social distancing. Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep us all safe.