All Village of Manchester employees are considered critical infrastructure workers and/or support and essential operations remain up and running at this time. Steps we are taking to help stem the spread of the virus include:
- Closing Lobby and other public portions of the Village Hall.
- Requesting visitors to use the drop box at the Village door for payments and other documents.
- Requesting use of the website and email for conducting Village business.
- Closing the Village meeting rooms to public meetings through April 6.
- Limiting Village meetings to Council and Planning Commission.
- Suggesting basic personal hygiene measures.
Link to Washtenaw County Health Department- https://www.washtenaw.org/3095/COVID-19